Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made a logo for a paintball team/club

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I love it. They should be very pleased. In the logo, if this is a paintball team, you might want to splatter the bird with splotches of multi-color paint, as if a veteran. Might be a funny way to color it rather than a straight deal.

Anyway, I never played it. Was too old when it became popular. But it really looks fun.

I played it one time... It's very painfull.. I had no idea. Never again ;-) I wish I could put some color in it,but they really don't want that. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hildee View Post
    Very good, Danny! We have a few Dutchies on here now

Had to check out your DA page, great stuff! You just got my "watch"
    Thanks again.. yeah I saw some Dutch people here. I like that of course :-) But I have lived almost the same time in Sweden .. So I feel a bit Swedish also :-)

Congrats
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Congrats
    Thank you! I can't wait to see the final product. . I will share it.. a t-shirt and a patch.

You're welcome! ciao
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    After a short research I possibly found that seagull type. So it's probably a Larus Hyperboreus (Your seagull I mean), also considering Your Northern location (the mythical Hyperborea of the ancient Greeks, also resumed by Robert Howard, Conan the Barbarian's writer)! Actually it fits the drawing vey much.
    :-) Thank you!!

I like it... Maybe you could design a new logo for the new NHL hockey franchise for Las Vegas....

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    I like it... Maybe you could design a new logo for the new NHL hockey franchise for Las Vegas....
    That would be nice!!! ;-)

Good and amazing discussion.