ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Branching out a bit

Branching out a bit

I was recently ask by the design team at VIDA (http://shopvida.com/) to submit some of my abstracts to be used in their
    line of clothing!. I submitted a few pieces and worked on the designs and they approved them and have setup a "Collection"
    of products based on some of my work ( http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/gary-hopkins ) .. I am very excited with this
    new development, guess it is never too late for this old dog to learn new tricks please take a look and let me know
    what you think.

Congratulations! Hope it goes well for you.

WOW. Heartfelt congrats! You followed Mirņ also on clothing! (ref. his sunny style print on Barcelona T-shirts of few decades ago).
    Anyway the poor customers would run the risk to be framed and hung on the wall ... LOL
    We should all resume our abstract attempt the. Maybe we may find fortune, on a cheap T-shirts line of course, certainly not on high fashion clothing as in Your well deserved case!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Congrats, Gary!! What a wonderful venture. Thanks for the link, looks very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Congratulations! Hope it goes well for you.
    Thanks jmac! I am trying to get the word out via Facebook, Instagram and this forum.. and all my friends and followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    WOW. Heartfelt congrats! You followed Mirņ also on clothing! (ref. his sunny style print on Barcelona T-shirts of few decades ago).
    Anyway the poor customers would run the risk to be framed and hung on the wall ... LOL
    We should all resume our abstract attempt the. Maybe we may find fortune, on a cheap T-shirts line of course, certainly not on high fashion clothing as in Your well deserved case!
    Ah I did not
    know about Miro and the T-shirts..... He has been one of my favorite artists since I was 12 and just getting into painting in a serious way.

Quote Originally Posted by hildee View Post
    Congrats, Gary!! What a wonderful venture. Thanks for the link, looks very impressive.
    thank you hildee, all my friends and followers here on the
    ArtRage forum have gone a long long way in boosting my self confidence as an artist and especially in the development of my abstract art.