ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage - First Attempt - Tree

Artrage - First Attempt - Tree

Hi Everyone,
    This is my first try at ArtRage, and all I can say is wow! There are so many talented people here. I hope one day I can achieve the same sort of skill. I am a landscape Architecture student in Canada and this tool will help me greatly.
    I have never painted before, so im not farmiliar with the brush techniques etc, but im going to watch the Bob Ross youtube videos so hopefully that will help.
    Any advice on technique or anything really would be very helpful.
    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tree_176.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	6309  

Hi Jearith, this is excellent for a first time, keep it up and welcome to AR.

Hi Jearith,

Welcome! I think you are very good on the first one. The color and the shading are nice work. Looks like you are having fun with the palette knife. Just keeping have fun with Artrage, then you'll notice you learn from playing with it and from other members as well. Hope to see more of your work.

Windy!

Welcome!
    Liked the sense of wind and light.

Dear Jearith, your tree picture is very nice, bright and colorful, dimention and movement, twisting and breezy, airy and fresh, i do ramble, good job!