Thread: Working on the mountain

Working on the mountain

Crying over myself won't help so.......we working on it!!!! (not that i'm a "mountain" )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	working on the mountain.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	89984  

Pretty colors, it has a nice mood to it!
    Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

Well like the old saying goes, (slightly modified), "It the mountain doesn't come to Rondo, Rondo paints the mountain as if it had." (loosely translated)

I love the mountain sliding up into heaven. Bet you can get a great deal of wisdom and comfort there. It's sacred ground and all. And if you can slip up there for a peek, when you come back down, tell it through your paintings. . . or words or music or even your vibe in the face of adversity. Show them all how it's done right -- in Love, whatever that word means after you come back down to share your vision.

Go Rondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Effective dramatic interpretation!

It catches the mood and feeling in nicely blended colors ! I think we all have mountains but this one is a positive peaceful hopeful one.

Maybe not, but You're possibly climbing the Purgatory mount and have a look to the Paradise You may the share with us in Your next painting!
    After all they're both places of our souls, wherever we are and whatever we experience ....
    I love the soft, translucet feelin of this view and the upward sense it gives!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!