Thread: Great Day with My Best Friend

Great Day with My Best Friend

Done in oil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Great Day with My Best Friend.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	240.1 KB 
ID:	89950  

looks like a beautiful day by the Ocean

very nice oil sketch, looks like it was a terrific day!...

Good one. Pat. . CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE

So which one are you anyway? PAT! Hey Pat! Paint something (this should sort them out. . .)

Looks great. And a friend indeed. Very nice mellow mood. Says life is good. . . And it is too.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I was pretty sure it was about a pet! Marvellous scene and view of the ocean ....
    Curiously the world and people are getting so much more and more complex and hard to deal with to many ones while the various generations gaps are increasing, that a lot of people end up with the most simple, spontaneous and peaceful friendship to focus on, the one with a domestic animal.
    My family too surrendered and adopted a 4-5 weeks kitten ten days ago. A real beauty, with a beige fur, apart the white on his chest and belly and paws tips and, so far, a couple of wonderful cerulean eyes. It's certainly a beneficial addition someway and provides moments of joy, fun and tenderness and I guess it has both a positive effect on blood pressure and probably as an anti-depression/ tiredness vaccine.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks Gary, eighty, DAkey and Caesar you are so right, animals sure help with stress, my wonderful dog Riley(my avatar) is so sweet, he loves hugs and loves to give them and is also very funny and a little mischievous at times lol, would not want to be without him, enjoy your little kitten, and watch how much love and funny antics (he or she) can bring into your home

Lovely moment in time!

Pets are the best! Such a nice scene Pat!

Thank you Marilyn Anne always appreciate your kind comments

Amazing Art!

I love oil paintings and your artwork is also appreciatable. I appreciate you for creating this amazing painting. Well done!
    Get Unique Art at most inspiring Art Galleries in Dubai

Thank you so much crossbordersart, appreciate you checking it out and your kind comments