Thread: Quantum Storms

Quantum Storms

more digital expressionism via Jackson Pollack and a swerve around Mondrian as well to arrive with this work.. I have been out of town visiting family and taking a little break so just getting back into it... enjoy !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quantum Storm.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	562.9 KB 
ID:	89893  

Gary, are you smoking Canibis lolbecause this is smoking hot, I wish when I took a break I could rebound with work like that....FANTASTIC my friend

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Gary, are you smoking Canibis lolbecause this is smoking hot, I wish when I took a break I could rebound with work like that....FANTASTIC my friend
    thanks dear Pat , well I DO live in Oregon

Like standing on a ladder

And pouring paint on a canvas! Jackson Pollack would be pleased that his work is honored and remembered! It does evoke that feeling. So inventive! Went to the Mint Museum of modern art recently. It was a treat to see the work and especially the crafts and furniture!

Your Pollockian side works with paste more than with paint. Very materic, Pollockian-like bas-relief on a sort of Mondrian set squared-labyrinth-grid, as You more or less recognize too.
    You accomplished one of Your possible evolution and gave solidity and rock like durability to Your creative blast! Most impressive outcome!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    Remarkable creation....
    thanks kenmo !

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Your Pollockian side works with paste more than with paint. Very materic, Pollockian-like bas-relief on a sort of Mondrian set squared-labyrinth-grid, as You more or less recognize too.
    You accomplished one of Your possible evolution and gave solidity and rock like durability to Your creative blast! Most impressive outcome!
    thanks Caesar, I am enamored with thick paint look at the moment
    so things look more buttery than dripping paint ala J Pollock.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    And pouring paint on a canvas! Jackson Pollack would be pleased that his work is honored and remembered! It does evoke that feeling. So inventive! Went to the Mint Museum of modern art recently. It was a treat to see the work and especially the crafts and furniture!
    thanks Marilyn Anne, sounds like your Museum trip was interesting and fun!...

Cool. Like the ancient Etruscans had given an artist a send off with their sarcophagus portrait done in abstract encaustics. Critics said it didn't look like the dead artist, but others said that a likeness to his physical appearance wasn't the point.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

This is a great painting...!!!
    Congratulations...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee