Thread: Offset cursor when pressure applied on UGEE tablet monitor

Offset cursor when pressure applied on UGEE tablet monitor

Ever since applying a new Nvidia Geforce patch yesterday (Gefoce Game Ready driver vers. 368.22), my UGEE 2150 (less expensive Cintique alternative, driver version 6.1.2016.329 ) pen and cursor have correct placement, but the instant I apply pressure, the cursor (and drawing medium) jump about four inches (!) up towards the top of the screen. This only happens in ArtRage... Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Photopaint are all fine. Which is annoying, because Artrage is my favorite program to noodle around in. The others are *work*. I've re-calibrated the pen/monitor six or seven times, but the fact that it only happens in ArtRage, and only happens when pressure is applied tells me it's some kind of weird interaction between ArtRage and another driver. I just don't know how to fix it.

Hints, tips, suggestions? I'm on Windows 10. Not sure whether I can roll back my videocard driver or not.

Okay, first thing to try is the basic driver shuffle in ArtRage. Go to Edit > ArtRage Preferences > Input Devices and see what your current settings are, then try different once.

In theory, you should need RealTime Stylus on, Wintab off, for a tablet monitor. If both are on, turn on off, if one is on, try swapping it. Then restart.

Also disable Precise Tablet just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Okay, first thing to try is the basic driver shuffle in ArtRage. Go to Edit > ArtRage Preferences > Input Devices and see what your current settings are, then try different once.

In theory, you should need RealTime Stylus on, Wintab off, for a tablet monitor. If both are on, turn on off, if one is on, try swapping it. Then restart.
    I had RealTime Stylus off (had turned it off in earlier attempts to get something to happen) and Wintab on. Swapped those to RealTime Stylus ON and Wintab OFF and it's working now. Thank you very much!!

Fantastic, glad to hear it!