Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deepening Mystery

Deepening Mystery

a quantum field of color , life forms and metaforms, go ahead and dip your toes into those waters!...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deepening Mystery.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	545.2 KB 
ID:	89822  

You definitely have an unmistakable style, Gary. Always colorful and detailed! Very nice work!

A quantum leap forward. Couldn't love it more. This one hits on so many levels. Decidedly a point to this one. A vision. Super-duper.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You must have painted it in the Large Hadron Collider of the CERN in Geneva, disgused as a Higgs boson! In case You're still there, say hello for me to the GD of CERN, my fellow countrywoman Dr. Fabiola Giannotti .... LOL
    This is a real masterpiece, an enciclopedic paintingt where forms, metaforms, concepts, signs, colors, drips etc. coalesce in a sort of stars cradle of any future abstract artwork!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Interesting textures!

As well as a wonderful collection of kind of undulating colors! Much to look at!

Gary....Your choice of colors is brilliant....Love this image very much!!!!!

Thanks Everyone !

Thank you all for commenting on this it is helpful and encouraging to get feedback on my work. This one in particular
    was time intensive and at time I thought it was a complete disaster, but I stuck to it until I got to this finish point. so
    it is very rewarding to have all my AR friends leave such appreciative comments.

OMG Gary, how brilliant is this painting, it boggles my mind, could not stop starring at it, so much to see, be so proud of this because it is magnificent work, colors, shapes and everything about it says great talent

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    OMG Gary, how brilliant is this painting, it boggles my mind, could not stop starring at it, so much to see, be so proud of this because it is magnificent work, colors, shapes and everything about it says great talent
    WOW Pat I am thrilled that you love this so much.... I was a lot of work and took me longer before I got it to where I thought I was finished...

Gary, had to come back to this one again to see if I still had the same vision, I thought I had seen Ninga Turtle there dressed in heavy armour, with all the beautiful colors and a head gear with 2 guarding birds, and I still see all that again, love this painting so much