Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Landscape painted on my android phone

Landscape painted on my android phone

Hi,
    I've used "Artrage Oils" (Free version) on my android phone to paint this. It tool almost 5 hours to paint this since I've painted it with my fingers. It was a fantastic experience though.
    Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
    Pranav
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Euope landscape.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	89788  

That painting tells me you really know painting! The things you are doing are very direct with brush (or finger) and color. I can understand why you're very pleased with it. Those were 5 well spent hours. So did you zoom in and out a lot and work on little cubes at a time? That stippled lavender in the shadows suggest magnification while some of the other marks seem done at less of a magnification where you painted using a much larger brush.

Congratulations. A very fine painting, especially considering the size it was done at.

Welcome to the Forums!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Excellent! You do have painting skills, I think; it's quite evident! I like this vibrant painting colors and brushstrokes.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Smile Thank you

I must appreciate that you could understand the difficulties I had to face during painting this. You have almost imagined everything…for instance about the size and zoom in and zoom out. I think half of the time I’ve spent doing that only. Even about the shadow area. You guessed it right. Hats off to you.
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Excellent! You do have painting skills, I think; it's quite evident! I like this vibrant painting colors and brushstrokes.
    Thanks a lot Caesar. I am glad that you liked it.

Concuerdo con los otros comentarios.
    Tu técnica para pintar al óleo es genial!
    Felicitaciones...

I agree with the other posts.
    Your technique for oil painting is great!
    Congratulation...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Thank you very much damasocl

Oooh, yeah, that could not have been easy! Wonderful color and detail!! I have both ArtRage and ArtRage Oils for my Galaxy S5 and it can be very challenging to paint with either of them, although they are both great apps. Takes patience! (I haven't done anything even remotely this good though.) Bravo!!

wow what a spectacular work!... I tried to work with the mobile app but did not have your patience , love the subject and balance of warm against the cool colors... very talented work!