Thread: Rostro femenino / Female face

Rostro femenino / Female face

Tracing image + Yeti Fur Brush.
    Source: A web image (Pinterest)
    Two layers.

Calcado de imagen + Pincel Yeti Fur.
    Fuente: imagen de la web (Pinterest)
    Dos capas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YetiFurB.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	396.3 KB 
ID:	89744  
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

WOW this is super cool damasocl ! I think the colors in the blue and that particular brush and the smoother work in the face
    make for an amazing effect! I REALLY LIKE THIS!

Thanks my friend!

Como puedes ver, cada día descubro más y más aplicaciones de estos pinceles. En un comienzo, no le encontraba la razón que Art Rage los ofreciera como una "herramienta" más...-

As you can see, each day I discover more and more applications of these brushes. At first, I did not found any reason Art Rage offered as a "tool" more ...-
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Those background brush strokes

Are amazing and come right off of the surface. The whole piece works together well! Love that blue!

It works really well! While that string background is not out of character, and it's quite novel, and alludes to woven fabric unraveled and carries certain possible connotations about the girl, I have to say the colors are really pleasing, and the way you painted the girl herself is really appealing to me as a style. She is mysterious. Very successful test of technique, my friend. Congratulations.

¡Funciona muy bien! Mientras que el fondo cadena no está fuera de lugar, y es bastante novedoso, y alude a los tejidos, desenredado y conlleva ciertas connotaciones posibles sobre la niña, tengo que decir que los colores son muy agradables, y la forma en que pintó la chica misma es realmente atractivo para mí como un estilo. Ella es misterioso. Prueba muy exitosa de la técnica, mi amigo. Felicitaciones.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream