Thread: Expansion

Expansion

stand back there might be some low level radiation given off from this work, kind of the opposite of the "Color Fusion" I did
    earlier, this is more along the line of the first nanoseconds of the big bang in essence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Expansion.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	519.4 KB 
ID:	89734  

Incredible effects!

I can't imagine how you get all these plaid like textures and colors all interacting and flowing! Amazing!

thanks Marilyn Anne so pleased you are enjoying them!.

You finally made Your first promised quilt by weaving threads of cosmological strings underpinning the reality of the Universe!
    A unique kind of abstract. Superstring playing a supermusic of matter and energy waves.
    Mesmerizing how it optically seems to kaleidoscopically change at fifferent distance ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You finally made Your first promised quilt by weaving threads of cosmological strings underpinning the reality of the Universe!
    A unique kind of abstract. Superstring playing a supermusic of matter and energy waves.
    Mesmerizing how it optically seems to kaleidoscopically change at fifferent distance ....
    heehee yes finally getting around to being able
    to weave with just the right colors and music to produce a quilt of this quality! so glad you like it as well!.

Okay, for me this would be a great technique if there was more subject because it reminds me a little of a pointillist direction and even a zoom in on a printed page like a comic book wherein the color dots are geometric.

This one doesn't quite do it for me on the levels I'm looking at it. It's sort of cancelling itself out and leaves the overall impression of neither pinks nor green, but more like a high falootin' way to mix grey from complimentary colors, without committing to either. This is what happens when stealth technology hits the canvas. 6. . .7. . . 8. . . (Ding! Oooh. . . Saved by the bell, Rocky!) Kind of letting the computer hand you a vision, and computers are. . . well. . . They're really good at repetition.

Last edited by D Akey; 05-11-2016 at 01:03 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Okay, for me this would be a great technique if there was more subject because it reminds me a little of a pointillist direction and even a zoom in on a printed page like a comic book wherein the color dots are geometric.

This one doesn't quite do it for me on the levels I'm looking at it. It's sort of cancelling itself out and leaves the overall impression of neither pinks nor green, but more like a high falootin' way to mix grey from complimentary colors, without committing to either. This is what happens when stealth technology hits the canvas. 6. . .7. . . 8. . . (Ding! Oooh. . . Saved by the bell, Rocky!) Kind of letting the computer hand you a vision, and computers are. . . well. . . They're really good at repetition.

I had a feeling that is was not going to be your cuppa tea, but thanks for taking the time to comment and sharing your experience with me...

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    fantastic abstract as always....
    thanks kenmo always great to hear from you!