Thread: Did you know this?

Did you know this?

Did you know that you can paint in perspective with the sticker spray?just by tweaking some variables in "Settings/spray variation".Maybe this is know by a lot of you or maybe not but i tough to mention it inhere.

I can't say I am aware of this?

Ah, yes!

If you see here: https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...perties-scale/ the properties to play around with are Stroke Direction or X/Y/Centre Distance. You could *also* use Tracing Alpha to create a specific layout

Lol, so long now i'm using artrage and look at this......i just found that out by my self a couple of day's ago using the pebbles sticker sprayAnd if i had read a lit more i should have known it sooner Wel here again.....never to old to learn thx folks

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Ah, yes!

If you see here: https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...perties-scale/ the properties to play around with are Stroke Direction or X/Y/Centre Distance. You could *also* use Tracing Alpha to create a specific layout
    could you please elaborate about that? i don't understand;(

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    could you please elaborate about that? i don't understand;(
    Sure!

Okay, tracing alpha means the opacity of the tracing image. And.... I'm sure I had this working once with tracing images, thought 'that's really cool, I should do a tutorial on that sometime' but I can't get anything to happen when I try and demo it now. So I may have been hallucinating. Will poke at that one a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Sure!

Okay, tracing alpha means the opacity of the tracing image. And.... I'm sure I had this working once with tracing images, thought 'that's really cool, I should do a tutorial on that sometime' but I can't get anything to happen when I try and demo it now. So I may have been hallucinating. Will poke at that one a bit.
    Thank you hannah rage

There's a little bit of missunderstanding in here but i will figure it ou

Check out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    Did you know that you can paint in perspective with the sticker spray?just by tweaking some variables in "Settings/spray variation".Maybe this is know by a lot of you or maybe not but i tough to mention it inhere.
    Someonesane has a sticker preset for perspective lines
    Just search for using my perspective line sticker preset on youtube!