ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Did you know this?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Columbus/Ohio/USA
    Posts
    1,559

    Did you know this?

    Did you know that you can paint in perspective with the sticker spray?just by tweaking some variables in "Settings/spray variation".Maybe this is know by a lot of you or maybe not but i tough to mention it inhere.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Portsmouth UK
    Posts
    631
    I can't say I am aware of this?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    1,852
    Ah, yes!

    If you see here: https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...perties-scale/ the properties to play around with are Stroke Direction or X/Y/Centre Distance. You could *also* use Tracing Alpha to create a specific layout
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

    This is not my signature.

    Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Columbus/Ohio/USA
    Posts
    1,559
    Lol, so long now i'm using artrage and look at this......i just found that out by my self a couple of day's ago using the pebbles sticker sprayAnd if i had read a lit more i should have known it sooner Wel here again.....never to old to learn thx folks

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Columbus/Ohio/USA
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Ah, yes!

    If you see here: https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...perties-scale/ the properties to play around with are Stroke Direction or X/Y/Centre Distance. You could *also* use Tracing Alpha to create a specific layout
    could you please elaborate about that? i don't understand;(

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    could you please elaborate about that? i don't understand;(
    Sure!

    Okay, tracing alpha means the opacity of the tracing image. And.... I'm sure I had this working once with tracing images, thought 'that's really cool, I should do a tutorial on that sometime' but I can't get anything to happen when I try and demo it now. So I may have been hallucinating. Will poke at that one a bit.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

    This is not my signature.

    Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Sure!

    Okay, tracing alpha means the opacity of the tracing image. And.... I'm sure I had this working once with tracing images, thought 'that's really cool, I should do a tutorial on that sometime' but I can't get anything to happen when I try and demo it now. So I may have been hallucinating. Will poke at that one a bit.
    Thank you hannah rage

    There's a little bit of missunderstanding in here but i will figure it ou

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1

    Check out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    Did you know that you can paint in perspective with the sticker spray?just by tweaking some variables in "Settings/spray variation".Maybe this is know by a lot of you or maybe not but i tough to mention it inhere.
    Someonesane has a sticker preset for perspective lines
    Just search for using my perspective line sticker preset on youtube!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •