Hey everybody, I'm 21 years old from England, I'm new here and new to Artrage, I've made one other painting before this but it's a completely different style and I'm not sure if I'm happy with it, all three images were painted from imagination with no reference/trace. I've been drawing for about 6 months but only using artrage/graphics tablet for the last week or so.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seaboat.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	89709

This was my first one, it was a total experiment and after completing the sea/sky I decided it was missing something so I attempted to draw a boat! Draw time : 2 1/2 hours
Completely hooked on painting I started a new canvass straight away.

Name:	moonlight at sea.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	232.5 KB 
ID:	89710

I experimented with light reflection here and I was really pleased with the outcome, I feel like I managed to capture the ripple effect of calm waters as well as display the light shining from the moon.
Draw time: 1 hour

Name:	wolvesatnight.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	250.9 KB 
ID:	89711

My third and final painting from today, I think I did a pretty good job of the firewood but I wasn't overly pleased with the fire, or the glowing eyes in the dark so I could definitely use some pointers there!

All in all I'm quite pleased with the progress I'm making and I'm picking up what the tools do as I go along, I've never painted analog before so this is a completely new experience for me but so far I'm loving it, please don't hold back with your constructive criticisms!