Thread: Crossing Over Again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crossing Over Again

still following the development thread but using more organic forms within..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crossing Over Again.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	511.3 KB 
ID:	89675  

Very cool. Sort of a dance club jelly fish. Get down!

Nice variety throughout this one.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Very cool. Sort of a dance club jelly fish. Get down!

Nice variety throughout this one.

thanks I was wondering why so many views and no one commented ! So very nice to get yours
    as one of the pillars of the AR forum I can only admire and applaud your steadfastness and support over the many years .

A beautiful painting, I really admire your way to disguise complex geometrical forms into living beings, the fantastic Jellyfish you so masterfully painted is a clear example of that, only the most trained eyes like mine can see what's really underneath and appreciate the painting on its multiple layers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jellyfish.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	89695
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    A beautiful painting, I really admire your way to disguise complex geometrical forms into living beings, the fantastic Jellyfish you so masterfully painted is a clear example of that, only the most trained eyes like mine can see what's really underneath and appreciate the painting on its multiple layers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jellyfish.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	89695
    LOL I have missed your wit and deliciously funny comments.... you have unmasked the true nature of my work once again!

Gary I always look at your paintings but I find it hard to comment other than on colour and form as I have no understanding of abstracts - I'm lacking imagination.

I think many of us are in the same boat - lots of viewers but not many comments. Don't forget there are guest viewers who are unable to vote.

Your comments are spot on regarding Mr.Akey - I am disappointed when he misses one of my efforts. His advice is always constructive and never hurtful.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]