Thread: Can I do crazy banners and ribbons on artrage ?

Can I do crazy banners and ribbons on artrage ?

I want to do ribbons but I am searching tutorial and dont know how

can anyone member guide me to a tutorial on how to do crazy rubbons?

is funny to do them and is all that is "missing" for now on this soft is not so obvius to find out

thanks in advance I am starting my artrage lessons and ribbons are nice

Quote Originally Posted by Lulauruguay View Post
    I want to do ribbons but I am searching tutorial and dont know how

can anyone member guide me to a tutorial on how to do crazy rubbons?

is funny to do them and is all that is "missing" for now on this soft is not so obvius to find out

thanks in advance I am starting my artrage lessons and ribbons are nice
    ok... I found the transformation settings, but when I set changes to "not uniform" for words tranformation it wont work is that normall?

Yes, unfortunately! The text doesn't allow anything fancy, unless you 'convert to bitmap' (i.e. turn it into a paint layer), at which point it can't be edited as text anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Yes, unfortunately! The text doesn't allow anything fancy, unless you 'convert to bitmap' (i.e. turn it into a paint layer), at which point it can't be edited as text anymore.
    ok, I looked for this on the tutorial but even when I fuse text with canvas is still not fused on the layer canvas.... I dont understand what I do wrong

What exactly are you trying to do?

To convert text into paint, you can:

- merge it down into an empty paint layer (you'll get a warning about losing the text properties)
    - click the little 'T' in the top right corner of the layer thumbnail in the layers menu (hover cursor over it to get it to show up) and choose convert to bitmap.
    - open the layer colour editor under Edit > Adjust Image Layers/Colors, which will do the same thing as merging it with a paint layer (this is also a very easy way to change the text colour)