Thread: Electric Kush

Electric Kush

uh oh!... another one of those things popped out again... I seem to be on this electric Kool-Aid
    kick right now. not to everyones taste I am sure but hopefully some enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Electric Kush.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	538.5 KB 
ID:	89655  

What fun!

Color and texture creating amazing results! Love all these adventures of yours!

I love the textures you are coming up with here of late. Looking forward to seeing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    Color and texture creating amazing results! Love all these adventures of yours!
    thanks Marilyn Anne, they are a movement into a newer direction for
    me and I am not quite sure of what to make of them, they seem right somehow and they keep coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    I love the textures you are coming up with here of late. Looking forward to seeing more.
    thanks Bobbi that means a great deal to me!..

Cool. Reminds me a little of a light organ or one of those jukebox lights, only less frosted glass. I like the contrast with the organic behind the geometry of the grid.

This one feels both like you had a clear idea and it didn't get muddied. So thumbs up to this one. I think your clarity of vision is the differentiation between this kind of image and the sine wave ones which I find less drawn toward.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Your paradigmatic net can hold reality for a while in all its oulsing life and vibrant changes. Exceptional booty for Your fishing!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Cool. Reminds me a little of a light organ or one of those jukebox lights, only less frosted glass. I like the contrast with the organic behind the geometry of the grid.

This one feels both like you had a clear idea and it didn't get muddied. So thumbs up to this one. I think your clarity of vision is the differentiation between this kind of image and the sine wave ones which I find less drawn toward.

thanks for the thumbs up on this! just trying to integrate some of the things I have been drawn to as of late..

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Your paradigmatic net can hold reality for a while in all its oulsing life and vibrant changes. Exceptional booty for Your fishing!
    thanks for your great comments always keep my on my toes !