Thread: Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I haven't been around much lately but I thought I would stop by to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and show you a couple of Valentine's I made today in ArtRage 4. The lettering and the
    gold work on the first one were done in CorelDraw. The scroll work for the gold was done in ArtRage 4 using the ink pen with smoothing and the Symmetry tool. The lace heart was all done in ArtRage 4 using pattern fills created in ArtRage and stickers created in CorelDraw.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy Valentine's Day 16.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	503.9 KB 
ID:	89070

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valentine 2016 2a.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	492.3 KB 
ID:	89071
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Very pretty!

Love making valentine and other cards. Very sweet!

Thank You! You embroided and chiselled Your heart love feelings in the most wonderful and amazing way! Wish You all the best to You and Your beloved one(s)!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you so much Marilyn Anne and Caesar!. I'm enjoying working with the grid feature creating different pattern fills.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

Oh right! I meant to reply to this. Good to see you again Aunt Betsy! Stuff is looking better than ever. You really created a great look that you've refined over and again.

Always a treat.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Oh right! I meant to reply to this. Good to see you again Aunt Betsy! Stuff is looking better than ever. You really created a great look that you've refined over and again.

Always a treat.

Thank you so much D Akey!!! Sorry I haven't back to respond to your post until now. I was off doing other things. I've got a new technique I'm going to post some pictures of using the pattern fill and the metallic paint. You know me, I always have to find new ways to use the tools.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store: