Thread: Flyer for Specs' bar anniversary party

Flyer for Specs' bar anniversary party

Every year I do a flyer for the anniversary party of the bar I work in in San Francisco, and one for the boss's birthday party...here is the 48th anniversary one...in if you're in San Francisco on the 24th, drop in!
    I've gotten more use to using some parts of Artrage that I previously hadn't explored, like creating masks for airbrushing techniques and manipulating text...previously I always took my artwork into Illustrator
    to do the text, but I have found that Artrage is a lot more versatile in that department than I had originally thought...This year I did the whole flyer in Artrage...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48th anniv DROP BYDARKSKY2.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	492.7 KB 
ID:	89558

A marvellous flyer indeed. I love it and find it really masterful. Anyone in San Francisco can hardly miss this event as a good time opportunity when looking to this vibrant kind of invitation. Bravissimo!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Really dynamic ad. Very good graphic placement and colors are nice and punchy. The stipple texture is awesome and unpredictable, which makes it more eye catching. Kind of dazzling. Love the view especially the window with the party going on. What else can I say but it's really great. They have to be very pleased with it. Well done indeed.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream