Thread: Long Hazy Summer Days

Long Hazy Summer Days

Tried watercolour and airbrush for the first time. Ref photo by RoyalHoliday-Morguefiles. Wish there was a beach like this near me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	On the beach.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	460.4 KB 
ID:	89548  

Cute!

Makes me want to be there!

Yeah, me too. Instead of sitting looking out the window at the wind and rain...sigh...🌧💨

Hahaha. Says it all, doesn't it. I've never been to a tropical beach like that, nor have I painted my toenails (just saying). But like you I have fantasized about it based on experiences I did have. And the internet has really expanded all our horizons, having so much at our fingertips. . . or in this case, toe-tips.

Tip #4593: When in your studio painting beaches like this, wear sunscreen.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

...sunscreen and a pair of shades in my back kitchen lol...

A heavenly vision indeed! Great painting!
    Looking forward to be in such a lazy posture (apart from the polished red toenails) on the most wonderful Sardinian beaches this summer too. Sheer delight of white sand and transparent, emerald waters of the island, a natural swimming pool at the right temperature and with a hot sun fully tanning without burning with just a moderately high protective degree cream (for most Mediterranean skin types at least).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!