Thread: Verdant Hills of Oregon

Verdant Hills of Oregon

well sort of.... things are greening up a lot here and the hills beginning to get that Oregon jungle looks and flowers
    providing some bright bits of color... all in all a great inspiration if you can avoid the hayfever that goes with it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Verdant Hills of Oregon.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	524.4 KB 
ID:	89533  

Boy, everybody's on a roll. This is really inspired and it seems to be in line with certain previous works you've posted. I assume that you are being mindful of consistency. If so, it's really working. If not, happy accident.

I really do like this one a lot. And the tears in my eyes are not from hay fever. It's because it's-a so nice.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Lovely vibrant colours Gary - you will need to get the mower out soon.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

My favorite time of year

Because of all the things in your painting! The green leaves coming back! The flowers all around and the blue skies! Thank you for the pinks!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Boy, everybody's on a roll. This is really inspired and it seems to be in line with certain previous works you've posted. I assume that you are being mindful of consistency. If so, it's really working. If not, happy accident.

I really do like this one a lot. And the tears in my eyes are not from hay fever. It's because it's-a so nice.

thanks DAkey this was no accident and yep your advice from some previous efforts had definitely shaped my eye toward a more organized and composed painting style with a few of my favorite mark making efforts for some added spice... thanks as always my friend !

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Lovely vibrant colours Gary - you will need to get the mower out soon.
    you are right there June, already mowing atleast once a week and time to prep my garden dirt for this years garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    Because of all the things in your painting! The green leaves coming back! The flowers all around and the blue skies! Thank you for the pinks!
    Marilyn Anne glad you like this and
    you are very welcome to the added pinks in this work.

Oregon in the spring would certainly deserve a visit if it inspires an artist like You to paint such a marvellous composition!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!