Thread: Cityscape

Cityscape

Painted using Artrage oils on Ipad 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	197 
Size:	270.3 KB 
ID:	89678  

Very charming!

Precious enough to be a card!

Thank you.

Ah, city life. And in a nice part of town too. Reminds me a bit of Jersey City looking across at Manhattan.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I'm not quite sure if Marilyn Anne actually likes the painting or not and don't understand what is meant by 'card' but thought i had better add that reference photo's are from Morguefiles.

A clever depiction of a skyline.

If you look at Marilyn Anne's posts you will see that she paints beautiful greeting cards. So I would take her comment as a well deserved compliment.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I'm sure she meant it as a high compliment. Sentiment or greeting cards are something that tend to carry a sentiment and also have a sense of place in some contexts. She must have picked up on both from looking at your piece here. And as Enug noted, cards are something she herself does, so you can hopefully see the compliment in welcoming you into her own world.

Cheers.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks for letting me know. I just wasn't sure. I think it was the exclamation mark that puzzled me. I will accept it as a compliment and am very pleased. Thank you.