Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: process Johan Cruyff painting

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Prepare to some Barcelona fan request as well then (not me) .... LOL
    Personally I have a sad memory from that Ajax team, since Juventus lost a Champions Cup against them (1-0), but it was an almost invincible team then and it was a honorable loss.
    It was far more painful to lose the final against Hamburg or Borussia Dortmund which were supposed to be beaten quite easily ...considering we had 8 finals and won only two .... decidedly not the best record ....
    That Ajax was the real top club and clearly above all others in that age, probably even more than Barcelona today, also considering that they didn't have the incredible economical turnovers of todays superteams buying and paying for any superstar available from anywhere in the world, such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen, and not even that of oil and gas deep-pockets sheiks and tycoons teams like PSG, Chelsea Man City and United.
    In my time,Ajax wan over Ac Milan.1995 That was big,but in 1996 they lost the final against Juve. That was also terrible ;-)

Actually it was many years before that they won against Juve, unfortunately for me, also because it means I'm quite aged now ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Actually it was many years before that they won against Juve, unfortunately for me, also because it means I'm quite aged now ...
    :-) old man, let it go! ;-).. Dutch people needed that win,hehe.. I'm sure that Juve going to be superb again.. They are best in Italia at least ;-) That's really good.. And al that without the big Zlatan ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Attachment 89472The final painting is coming later.. With the first one the likeness was of.. this one will be better,hoppfuly :-) Attachment 89476 continue with blocking in until i'm happy.. some time left on this one :-)Attachment 89483 Almost done ;-)Attachment 89485 Attachment 89491changed the hair abit
    Attachment 89530 final

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Attachment 89472The final painting is coming later.. With the first one the likeness was of.. this one will be better,hoppfuly :-) Attachment 89476 continue with blocking in until i'm happy.. some time left on this one :-)Attachment 89483 Almost done ;-)Attachment 89485 done i thinkAttachment 89491changed the hair abit
    Attachment 89531final.........