Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Looking perfect to me.
    Thanks June :-)
    Last edited by danny72; 04-06-2016 at 08:08 PM.

Great. I'm going to get real nit-picky (meaning talking about a minute detail). Generally shadows get cooler and possibly more neutral (depending on the saturation of the painting's overall style) rather than warmer and more saturated. That orange shadow on his shirt is pretty intense, especially considering the comparative neutrality of the orange of the shirt in the sunlight. I'm not saying go bluer, but you might want to check out some cooler and toned down variations in that particular patch at his collar.

The bounced orange under the chin and neck is fine because it works like a color accent and adds life to the flesh tones.

Other than that it all looks like some really nice painting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Great. I'm going to get real nit-picky (meaning talking about a minute detail). Generally shadows get cooler and possibly more neutral (depending on the saturation of the painting's overall style) rather than warmer and more saturated. That orange shadow on his shirt is pretty intense, especially considering the comparative neutrality of the orange of the shirt in the sunlight. I'm not saying go bluer, but you might want to check out some cooler and toned down variations in that particular patch at his collar.

The bounced orange under the chin and neck is fine because it works like a color accent and adds life to the flesh tones.

Thank you.. I just try to stay true to the reference picture. Its of course a very old picture,so the colors can be abit of. I'm not good with color.But i will check it out.. Play a little bit with the colors.. Thats the great thing with digitaly painting. :-)

Attachment 89502 hope this is better ;-)

Small adjustment but it makes all the difference, don't you agree? It also matches the shadowing in the small places like around the collar. So it's all "of a piece", as we say.

Well done indeed.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Small adjustment but it makes all the difference, don't you agree? It also matches the shadowing in the small places like around the collar. So it's all "of a piece", as we say.

Well done indeed.

Thans För tips ;-).. I have to say that it's look better.. I try to much "copy" a reference picture.. I'm learning my friend. Thanks again :-)

Well, the hair resolution is fantastic now and it doesn't distract particularly ... ganz gut!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Well, the hair resolution is fantastic now and it doesn't distract particularly ... ganz gut!
    Thank you!! :-)Attachment 89505 Did one in Ajax shirt also.. A Ajax fan ask for it on Facebook :-)
    Last edited by danny72; 04-08-2016 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Thank you!! :-)Attachment 89505 Did one in Ajax shirt also.. A Ajax fan ask for it on Facebook :-)
    Prepare to some Barcelona fan request as well then (not me) .... LOL
    Personally I have a sad memory from that Ajax team, since Juventus lost a Champions Cup against them (1-0), but it was an almost invincible team then and it was a honorable loss.
    It was far more painful to lose the final against Hamburg or Borussia Dortmund which were supposed to be beaten quite easily ...considering we had 8 finals and won only two .... decidedly not the best record ....
    That Ajax was the real top club and clearly above all others in that age, probably even more than Barcelona today, also considering that they didn't have the incredible economical turnovers of todays superteams buying and paying for any superstar available from anywhere in the world, such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen, and not even that of oil and gas deep-pockets sheiks and tycoons teams like PSG, Chelsea Man City and United.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!