Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: process Johan Cruyff painting

process Johan Cruyff painting

Attachment 89472The final painting is coming later.. With the first one the likeness was of.. this one will be better,hoppfuly :-) Attachment 89476 continue with blocking in until i'm happy.. some time left on this one :-)Attachment 89483 Almost done ;-)Attachment 89485 done i thinkAttachment 89491changed the hair abit
    Last edited by danny72; 04-06-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Looking Good Danny He looks rather Frail but he was A iron Man and with a body of Whipcord hope U win Danny Congrats

Really nice start. Good lighting, good color, fun caricature. You're doing very well. Keep up the good work.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Looking Good Danny He looks rather Frail but he was A iron Man and with a body of Whipcord hope U win Danny Congrats
    Thank you!! I'm not going to win:-).. So many really good artiest there.. Alot to learn of this people.. But its fun to be a part of it.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Really nice start. Good lighting, good color, fun caricature. You're doing very well. Keep up the good work.

Thank you :-)

Don't underestimate your art Danny, you do fine work, so just maybe you will win, if not, you are still so good at your paintings

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Don't underestimate your art Danny, you do fine work, so just maybe you will win, if not, you are still so good at your paintings
    really nice of you Pat1940. :-)Thanks..... The contest is on Facebook. And there are so many people in this contest.. But there is Nothing to win, nothing to lose :-) And again i was in a hurry to share my drawing, before it was finished. :-) i should wait.But i didn't now how much time i had

Perfect! Evidentlyb useless to go further beyond with tiny details and texture. You would risk to spoil the stunning effect of likeness and personality, I think.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Perfect! Evidentlyb useless to go further beyond with tiny details and texture. You would risk to spoil the stunning effect of likeness and personality, I think.
    Thank you! I'm going to leave him this way. I'm happy with it now :-) I'm not that happy with the hair.. Didn't put so much in to that..So maybe i will fix that

[QUOTE=danny72;506485]Attachment 89472The final painting is coming later.. With the first one the likeness was of.. this one will be better,hoppfuly :-) Attachment 89476 continue with blocking in until i'm happy.. some time left on this one :-)Attachment 89483 Almost done ;-)Attachment 89485 done i thinkAttachment 89491 Still working on the hair