Thread: Exurberance !

Exurberance !

lots of digital work and texture with some hot colors... just feeling the effects of our first 70 degree day here
    in Central Oregon!... hope you like the vibes of this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exhuberance.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	573.4 KB 
ID:	89470  

I'm playing Candyland and just landed on the square labeled "Sugar Rush". Wooohooo!!!!!!

Very cool. . . er, warm.

I get the feeling that the whole countryside among the plants and animals just heard the starter's pistol -- like all the people running in a marathon and this is the first shot of the mass of life bounding forward.

Enjoy the show! I should think that everything's going to be glorious.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wow Gary, with that warm weather, you must have got the grill out, I see a party in this painting and the red is your grill getting ready for that fine food, so its a BQ party, hope I'm invitedgreat painting

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I'm playing Candyland and just landed on the square labeled "Sugar Rush". Wooohooo!!!!!!

Very cool. . . er, warm.

I get the feeling that the whole countryside among the plants and animals just heard the starter's pistol -- like all the people running in a marathon and this is the first shot of the mass of life bounding forward.

Enjoy the show! I should think that everything's going to be glorious.

thanks my friend definitely a rush on this one!..

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Wow Gary, with that warm weather, you must have got the grill out, I see a party in this painting and the red is your grill getting ready for that fine food, so its a BQ party, hope I'm invitedgreat painting
    I do have my grill and would love to cook something for you , DAkey, and of course Caesar! and maybe Marilyn Anne can join us as well

It is exciting to look at!

The colors are among my favorites. Lots going on and it looks like spring in NC. Would definitely like to join the picnic!

Then You finally got 21.1 °C! Just to convert it into International System Your temperature and have anyone on the globe fully realizing the reason of Your exuberance (i.e. a sensibly reduced expenditure for heating ... ) LOL
    I am really delighted by Your gamut here, a most pleasant sector of the color wheel all joined to Your usual mastery on any detail of Your composition.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Really is a exuberance and beautiful painting
    Visit my website here

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    The colors are among my favorites. Lots going on and it looks like spring in NC. Would definitely like to join the picnic!
    wow sounds like we have a plan for a great picnic!.. so glad you enjoyed this Marilyn Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Then You finally got 21.1 °C! Just to convert it into International System Your temperature and have anyone on the globe fully realizing the reason of Your exuberance (i.e. a sensibly reduced expenditure for heating ... ) LOL
    I am really delighted by Your gamut here, a most pleasant sector of the color wheel all joined to Your usual mastery on any detail of Your composition.
    Thanks Caesar sorry to take so long to get back to you on this somehow I lost track of it.. until Sabena commented on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Really is a exuberance and beautiful painting
    thanks Sabena hope you are doing well... love your latest work here as well.