ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArtRage Discontinued

ArtRage Discontinued

This is a disturbing announcement. For what it is worth I think "MouseDraw" is a terrible name. First it doesn't come close to describing what ArtRage, or a "better Painting program" replacement does or is capable of. Second is new management aware that most people who use ArtRage, or any digital painting program, DON'T USE A MOUSE!!! With the advances in pen technology and drawing tablets this name is very backward thinking. You say the replacement is a "better" painting program. This name change doesn't suggest that. What a very sad turn of events.
    Last edited by jmac; 04-02-2016 at 05:44 AM.

I for one welcome the new overlords and patiently await more mouse droppings in my paint [1]; I bet it will give me that grungy look I've always been looking for.

Signed,

April F. Mouse
    [1] https://www.artrage.com/mice-taken-asylum/

I used my mouse to illustrate notable dates on a calendar.

A mouse version of clippy is somewhat an excellent idea, I miss that 'ol smiling face.

I will wait and see what I think of MouseDraw before I comment

I just think it's the most funny 1st April fish joke, as we call it ....After all cats love fish as much as mice as food!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Heheheheh...Ceasar I didn't think of it being April Fools Day but it would be just like Hannah. I hope you are right!

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Heheheheh...Ceasar I didn't think of it being April Fools Day but it would be just like Hannah. I hope you are right!
    Hey! How come I get blamed?
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Well to whom ever was responsible there at Ambient Design, BRAVO!... That was a great April Fools prank. I went for it hook, line and sinker. Well done. In the back of my mind I kept thinking "MouseDraw, Really?!?. That can't be right." "Cat free society and more cheese" should have been a give away, but nope, I fell for it anyway.

I really thought it was serious until I rembered the date, brilliant joke, well thought out. I bet there was a lot off panicing cats around, LOL!!🙀🙀🙀
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/