Thread: Third of Sung Kim

Third of Sung Kim

I did the 3 of these painting because I knew it would cause me to slow down more because of the challenge of detail, and it certainly did, I really enjoyed doing these and have learned quite a bit about patience also lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Third of Sung Kim.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	425.6 KB 
ID:	89477  

I don't know if I could get any farther into this location because this is such an idyllic spot to set up an easel -- right here. Beautiful painting, Pat. The cool thing is that if you can paint this, you can take your artistic self deeper into the setting and devise your own scene as well. These you are looking at can be references for lighting and color to use in your own composition. But you've definitely got a super head start on crafting your own scenes. It's gorgeous like so many of your other ones--of late especially.

Magical world here. The antidote to sitting on the clogged freeway and all the harsh urban stuff all around.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

wow wonderful painting i like very much
    Visit my website here

Pat, this is wonderful, you are really going far with your paintings

Pat another wonderful work, you certainly found and artist that moves you and yet provokes you into the challenge of painting a complex image, that is the best teacher and way to grow as
    an artist that I can think of.. and you have certainly risen to the challenge

Lovely!

I have noted both the beauty and the patience required. Congratulations for both!