Hi, how can I easily make it so my file is completely blank like in photoshop or so where there is no fake paper textures?

I think I figured it out, but I don't know if it is really working or maybe there is a better way?

I like how artrage fakes real media and all, but mainly, what I have to do now is sketch > ink > color > shade ... clean cartoony images.

I also have clip studio paint pro (manga studio 5) and I try and use both artrage and clip studio everyday and there are things I like about both, but clip studio paint pro is perfect for what I need to do clean graphics.

anyways, I still enjoy using artrage and I can almost get it to work as well as clip studio except for a few really bothersome things like not being able to shrink/expand selections, and no vector lines and well I WANT a blank canvas sometimes, and a few other things. (I like artrage's canvas rotation better and the ability to remember completely different stylus pens!)

So, what I was doing before is: I made a blank gray file in photoshop and used that as a canvas texture (it is completely gray) and slid the Roughness down to 0 and turned off Canvas Lighting. but I still don't think it is completely a blank background like in other art programs.

So then I export as a .psd and delete the paper layer in another program in either PS/CSP and then make a bottom background layer filled with just white and then import it back into artrage. Is this the correct way to get a truly blank background without the fake texture/teeth?

Is there a better/easier way?

tl;dr: How can I get a blank background layer like in PS/Gimp/CSP/PSP/(most other art programs) without the textured paper that artrage usually has?

Thanks