Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gate to Heaven - Love to our Belgian brothers and sisters!

Exclamation Gate to Heaven - Love to our Belgian brothers and sisters!

The unbearable free-will responsibility of a definite choice for our life doom.
    Sheer wrath for what happened once more turned in a fierce satyrical skinning whip, removing the mythical veils of a horrid repetition of impius abominations!

I added a second version too where the words can be read better ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gate to Heaven Vignette.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	89386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gate to Heaven 2.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	89392  
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-24-2016 at 08:56 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well done my friend, what happened is so tragic and unfortunately seems to be happening more frequently
    you really did a fine work that expresses the feelings of a lot of us

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    The unbearable free-will responsibility of a definite choice for our life doom.
    Sheer wrath for what happened once more turned in a fierce satyrical skinning whip, removing the mythical veils of a horrid repetition of impius abominations!
    It's again terrible what happens on our beloved earth.. What's wrong with this people.. :-(

Thank You, dear Gary. Actually too many people only dream of their self-making long lasting cheaply earned fame at whatever price, rather than accepting or to get out of what they believe the squalor of a mediocre life without reflectors.
    Easy to work on their mind for emissaries of evil while neither we, in the western World, nor wherever else, with different forms of misery, can propose true values, commitment and effort to be spent in a friendly social system fitting more human people. Today money, wealth and fame are wide-spread neuropathic illnesses while reason, intelligence, difficult and hard to pursue positive activities, progress and longing for common improvement to ourselves and other people are out of fashion.
    Good= famous, popular somewhere for some time, bad= all the rest.
    Nonethelss individual horrible responsibilities as well as stupidity remains. As we use to say: " Idiots' mothers are always pregnant".

Dear Danny, I presume what I wrote to Gary applies or concurs. We prefer to admire and follow words, laws, cheap-interpretation principles and apparent knowledge we can use, abuse and twist appropriately and have models and masters with firm obscure, prophetic thoughts written on the stone of our hardened heart and mind, dead since centuries so as not to have any doubt , commitment, use of our reason too, of our freedom, the unbearable ultimate responsibility we have to use proficiently, well our resources and lives. Far too easier to manipulate people today than when ignorarance was very common indeed. I recently saw and read of our champion of stupidity and slaughter in Sweeden, a lonely, late-follower of a criminal ideology myth different, but often coincident with that of those extreme islamist fanatics.
    What's common? Superiority feeling, violence, dominance, reasoning and sentiments abolitions etc. Human beings turned into evil machineries and products.
    Thank You!
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-24-2016 at 09:23 PM.

O Caesar isn't it Amazing What Oil Can Do ??
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-24-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Sure it is! In the old times boiling oil worked too pretty well in certain cases of siege by villains!

Disgusting and criminal. Sign of the times. Wish I could find the humor, but sadly I can't. It's happening where the world is distorting out of recognition and our hopes for a peaceful world seem to really be moving farther and farther away. A reaction is necessary, IMHO.

I mean, you did a yeoman's job here Caesar and you're keeping spirits up. Very commendable. But the world feels like we're in for a big change, not necessarily for the best.

Buona fortuna a voi il mio amico. Mantenere la pittura dal tuo cuore. E' l'unica cosa che rende pił alcun senso.

Last edited by D Akey; 03-25-2016 at 09:02 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Disgusting and criminal. Sign of the times. Wish I could find the humor, but sadly I can't. It's happening where the world is distorting out of recognition and our hopes for a peaceful world seem to really be moving farther and farther away. A reaction is necessary, IMHO.

I mean, you did a yeoman's job here Caesar and you're keeping spirits up. Very commendable. But the world feels like we're in for a big change, not necessarily for the best.

Buona fortuna a voi il mio amico. Mantenere la pittura dal tuo cuore. E' l'unica cosa che rende pił alcun senso.

Thank You for Your wise words, dear DAkey!
    Actually in this case rather than humor I just preferred to laugh at them all, leaders and idiots, what they resent and suffer the most, in contempt.
    I think we have to show we are able to quickly heal wounds, to react properly in short time, be fundamentally collectively invulnerable and adaptable to their blind alley strategies ad look calm and certain we're going to prevail, we meaning the civilized world which includes many Islamic majority areas too. We, in Europe, have been rightfully reproached by Moroccan journalists for our mistakes, for being the cradle of second and third generation people who are really doing the worst mess and deeds in their stupid lack of reference and a life where misery is not that of their parents countries, where everyday You have to share and be socially integrated to survive with Your hard work.
    We should challenge them on the propaganda ground with weapons like these ones too they cannot ideologically afford. Certainly we should not show fear, panic, uncertainty, unseemly pain or anything which may feel them all successful or great under any aspect, just vile bugs doing what anyone could and for the meanest scope. We also have to "follow the money", as Judge Falcone used to say with Mafia, intercept and block their channels and all the rest of the lessons we learned with Brigate Rosse, the various Mafias and the rest to be working, first of all a true cooperation/ sharing on working police/ service models, cross-nationally, what we still have to do far better in Europe.
    I think that we should also shutter their simplistic, foolish religious assumptions (a sort of Islam for dummies), fight on that on that ground too with good-willing people of any faith, to warn them that claiming to act on behalf of the Allmighty has only one ultimate most scary and everlasting reward, since ever, in order for other youngsters to resist easy brainwashing. Actually when Europe decided to give up to its identity pillars, which should have included also its Greek-Roman and Judeo-Christian historical traditions and fundamentals in its Constitution, it, paradoxically, gave up any hope to be truly tolerant and a place where anyone and any culture and tradition may live together in peace.
    exclusive circles of other kinds didn't and wouldn't work as much genuinly and effectively I think, and that ha been shown quite clearly and several times along many centuries.

... and this is one of the reactions I found from Belgium to this crime, not so different as a concept ....
    Attached Images Attached Images   

That was great thanks for doing this ! Ave Caesar !
    Most of my stuff is hosted there : http://burgzaza.deviantart.com/gallery/