Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gate to Heaven - Love to our Belgian brothers and sisters!

Hello, in Poland we have a different view on immigrants, we think islam is twisted and evil ideology:

https://euobserver.com/justice/132793

"Poland says No to migrants after Brussels attack"

This is a view of our nation.

Name:  1e53592efbbdd84a07c1e97693002c11-800x.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  131.3 KB
    Last edited by arturjutkowiak; 03-28-2016 at 10:20 AM.
    WORKSTATION : Intel Quad Core i7 4790K, 32 GB RAM, GTX 970 MSI, 2x SDD + 5 TB HDD, INTUOS PRO MEDIUM, 2x DELL IPS 24'' ,Canon Eos 7D, Software: Photoshop Cs 6, Painter 12 Anniversary Ed. , Artrage 4.5 etc.

MY PF: http://www.megamodels.pl/arturjutkowiak/portfolio/1#p

PROMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_JQOSsdYF0

Only a natural reaction, dear Burgzaza. I hope a truly human view and attitude will soon become the sentiment most common all over the world, especially where Islam dominates without any kind of tolerance and true recognition of different beliefs and values (such as in Pakistan where blasphemy may be used against who has a different faith and don't have any reason to give to their Holy Book or their Prophet any particular or superior sanctity, apart from a kind respect for the feelings of their believers; reciprocity in this attitude should exist though). But here, in these atrocius deeds of Belgium, we're not speaking of Islam and muslims in general, but of few demented guys and idiots moved by the worst vile and maniac people. Obviously that's just the worst and completely different problem caused by ignorance and arrogance, which unfortunately is a common legacy among recent immigrants and refugees, as Germany sexual harassment facts can teach us.

Dear Arturjutkowiak, any belief, faith, phylosophy, nationalism may become a twisted and evil ideology (You know it better than us with Your sad Nazies and Communism experiences), most likely when You have a written book with firm laws and slogans which are good for fanatic observance. Islam, unfortunately, has centuries of lack of new and updated interpretations and is both an interwoven religious, legal and political system in its apparently inseparable whole, with a tribal and arcaic root which popped out again in Arabia little more of a couple of centuries ago to turn back the clock of history (and support present Royal family golpe and domain).
    Many other factors obviously helped whaabism to become salafism and many and even worse forms of integralistic and fanatic expressions of this religion and get a growing mass credit. Certainly there are other places too (even Europe up to three of centuries ago) where "twisted and evil ideologies" of intolerance and violence may grow. Incredible where Jesus Christ was for such long time the main refence, isn't it?. In India, with a different reference religion, it's not much better than in Islamic countries a for intolerance by Hinduism ....
    As for Poland view You presented here, it's becoming more and more shared anwhere I guess, but I'm just afraid that, politically, this is also a quite comfortable way to "wash hands" and leave the mess to other countries and their European brothers closer to the borders to cope with the terrific and epic invasion and pressure from East.
    If we cannot plan and find a joint and shared solution, burden and be committed to it, the final and logical consequence would be only to suggest the "ultimate solution", but that's something we painfuly learned not to be neithr right nor successful anyway ....
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-31-2016 at 12:22 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Only a natural reaction, dear Burgzaza. I hope a truly human view and attitude will soon become the sentiment most common all over the world, especially where Islam dominates without any kind of tolerance and true recognition of different beliefs and values (such as in Pakistan where blasphemy may be used against who has a different faith and don't have any reason to give to their Holy Book or their Prophet any particular or superior sanctity, apart from a kind respect for the feelings of their believers; reciprocity in this attitude should exist though). But here, in these atrocius deeds of Belgium, we're not speaking of Islam and muslims in general, but of few demented guys and idiots moved by the worst vile and maniac people. Obviously that's just the worst and completely different problem caused by ignorance and arrogance, which unfortunately is a common legacy among recent immigrants and refugees, as Germany sexual harassment facts can teach us.

Dear Arturjutkowiak, any belief, faith, phylosophy, nationalism may become a twisted and evil ideology, most likely when You have a written book with firm laws and slogans which are good for fanatic observance. Islam, unfortunately, has centuries of lack of new and updated interpretations and is both an interwoven religious and political system with a tribal and arcaic root who popped out again in Arabia a couple of centuries ago to turn back the clock of history. Many other factors obviously helped whaabism to become salafism and many and even worse forms of integralistic and fanatic expressions of this religion. Certainly there are other places too (even Europe up to three of centuries ago) where "twisted and evil ideologies" of intolerance and violence may grow. In India, with a different reference religion, it's not much better ....

Great artwork, Caesar of a truly sad happening

Thank You, dear Jean!
    I wish I were able to show what actually followed those tragic instants in full truth, beyond our limited perception of the immanent reality ... I feel like it would be a most terrible and striking show what follows such a suicide-homicide "going beyond" and for anyone to realize what each one's supernatural essence actually is, without being able anymore able to hide or to deceive ourselves behind vain words.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post

Dear Arturjutkowiak, any belief, faith, phylosophy, nationalism may become a twisted and evil ideology (You know it better than us with Your sad Nazies and Communism experiences), most likely when You have a written book with firm laws and slogans which are good for fanatic observance. Islam, unfortunately, has centuries of lack of new and updated interpretations and is both an interwoven religious, legal and political system in its apparently inseparable whole, with a tribal and arcaic root which popped out again in Arabia little more of a couple of centuries ago to turn back the clock of history (and support present Royal family golpe and domain).
    Many other factors obviously helped whaabism to become salafism and many and even worse forms of integralistic and fanatic expressions of this religion and get a growing mass credit. Certainly there are other places too (even Europe up to three of centuries ago) where "twisted and evil ideologies" of intolerance and violence may grow. Incredible where Jesus Christ was for such long time the main refence, isn't it?. In India, with a different reference religion, it's not much better than in Islamic countries a for intolerance by Hinduism ....
    As for Poland view You presented here, it's becoming more and more shared anwhere I guess, but I'm just afraid that, politically, this is also a quite comfortable way to "wash hands" and leave the mess to other countries and their European brothers closer to the borders to cope with the terrific and epic invasion and pressure from East.
    If we cannot plan and find a joint and shared solution, burden and be committed to it, the final and logical consequence would be only to suggest the "ultimate solution", but that's something we painfuly learned not to be neithr right nor successful anyway ....
    Angela Merkel and Western Europe's political corectness is responsible for this "mess".
    Enjoy the Power of The Nation's Spirit ;>

WORKSTATION : Intel Quad Core i7 4790K, 32 GB RAM, GTX 970 MSI, 2x SDD + 5 TB HDD, INTUOS PRO MEDIUM, 2x DELL IPS 24'' ,Canon Eos 7D, Software: Photoshop Cs 6, Painter 12 Anniversary Ed. , Artrage 4.5 etc.

MY PF: http://www.megamodels.pl/arturjutkowiak/portfolio/1#p

PROMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_JQOSsdYF0

I appreciare being patriotic provided is not against by prinvciple, rather to honor our nation being a global pride and contributor. I appreciate even more being christian and catholici because countryfellows are closer fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, but nations aren' t enclosures to our good will and love. Immigration should be considered rationally, certainly not by nationalisms, an old vice and sin of our continent. Nonetheless we don't have to waiver or forget what Europe was founded on proudly and factually! We should ask for reciprivity of tolerance and respect else ... embargoes. Not only economy matters.
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-04-2016 at 09:06 PM.

I've never seen anything like it. It's profound and surreal. I wanted to cheer and freak out all at once. I honestly understand joining ranks against terrorism. But I can't help but think this is exactly what the leaders of the terrorists have meant to bring about all along -- to force people apart and create enemies that are poised to go to war. What's happening seems to be a form of suicide on a global level. It's madness and anti life.

So I'm totally torn because there are so many on both sides who do not approve of the random killings. Yet, as a people who have been put in a vulnerable position, I applaud the clarity of the Poles to defend themselves. What else can they do?

And I hope this show of solidarity leads the terrorists to consider how badly this can go for the whole world so they move beyond violence and seek a higher direction that serves humanity.

I'm sick at heart. This is so much the opposite of what we had originally started out to do here in the forums, which was to create a neutral place for all to come to do art and share in the beauty of what humans can do.

All I can say is God bless.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I've never seen anything like it. It's profound and surreal. I wanted to cheer and freak out all at once. I honestly understand joining ranks against terrorism. But I can't help but think this is exactly what the leaders of the terrorists have meant to bring about all along -- to force people apart and create enemies that are poised to go to war. What's happening seems to be a form of suicide on a global level. It's madness and anti life.

So I'm totally torn because there are so many on both sides who do not approve of the random killings. Yet, as a people who have been put in a vulnerable position, I applaud the clarity of the Poles to defend themselves. What else can they do?

And I hope this show of solidarity leads the terrorists to consider how badly this can go for the whole world so they move beyond violence and seek a higher direction that serves humanity.

I'm sick at heart. This is so much the opposite of what we had originally started out to do here in the forums, which was to create a neutral place for all to come to do art and share in the beauty of what humans can do.

All I can say is God bless.
    Amen.

What's for sure is that we let oligarchies with billions and billions of oil-dollars rule countries as their personal properties without considering basic human rights, arrogantly show off and do whatever they want in London and anywhere, feed an untolerant religious superiority and ideology at home and claim a special status abroad, bribe and buy world championships, finance terrorist movements in exchange of their favours, investment and military bases.
    If we really wish to face the barbarian phenomena of our age it would be time to talk the right, though decisions (no war or violence means meant here), unless we want to wait for fossile combustible reserves to extinguish in order to solve problems for us.
    I think that this is not partisan politics, just what a global world would ask by a wide majority of people who is probably fed off of supčer bosses and leaders who hide the stolen loots from their own people somewhere more or less legally, often without even earning money with their talents and ideas.

As for Europe, I think that I would rather like populations wave not only their national flags to just defende their own backyard interests, but start feeling European and push for seeking the real ideal and motivating common ground and continental patriotic proud beyond an faint economical glue and disguise. We still seem not to have learned enough the history lessons (fierce nationalisms, of dominant-looking and freedom-seeking nations, eventually disrupted Europe more than ancient barbarian invasions when western Roman Empire collapsed and caused even more disasters, wars and genocides).We grew more and more according to a mean driver and process, thus diluting ourselves rather than condensing around a common, strong, rightful core and all our shared cultural roots, evidently not creating really shared and democratic, elective European institutions to which give joint political power.
    We amplified differences instead, let UK join Europe as a special guest in a hotel, before building a democratic political core, we merged prematurely more and more nations which now look not so Europe-centric driven on the base of mediocre mutual opportunity base, sometimes even against something, i.e. Russian interests, without enough wisdom or levers and we also went on and on and still speaking about Turkey joining .... all in 25 years or even less! Does someone realize which are the real, natural political and historical times and of the underlying drivers? Can we go on being led by amateurs not even philantropistic ones?

This way all European countries, including the self-presuming superpowers, just look pathetic in this world scenario and epochal events .... Italy experienced this loss of central importance long time ago, the rest of Europe is going to experience it as well, unless we find a true and deep union among us and start projecting again our dreams to the benefit of ourselves and of the globe. Nowhere else exist a heritage that can do it better ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-05-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Hello Caesar

Very well Done.
    we must all unite to fight evil
    Visit my website here