Thread: Just got "Struck by Lightening" from BumbleJax looking very good

Just got "Struck by Lightening" from BumbleJax looking very good

I uploaded this image from my computer and had an online company called BumbleJax print it on metallic paper and
    laminate it between clear acrylic and dibond and then they mount 3/4" wooden frame to back to offset the painting from
    the wall. All very clean and modern and having just spent money on a traditional mat and frame with glass this was actually
    a little cheaper. They were very fast and they boxed it up very professionally..

Note the photos here do not do justice to the vibrancy and detail in the original prints... they came out amazingly well I
    uploaded the jpeg as 24"x24" at 300ppi image..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160318_184848208_iOS.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	264.1 KB 
ID:	89352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	struck by lightning framed.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	89353  

Congratulations! 3 cheers for bubble wrap!

Almost not worth it to do your own printing. I guess if you did you would have control over who has a copy of the source image. But still, it looks GREAT, and I can compensate in my head for the sharpness and richness falling off a little.

Already have a place picked out for it or are you saving it for a gallery?

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Congratulations! 3 cheers for bubble wrap!

Almost not worth it to do your own printing. I guess if you did you would have control over who has a copy of the source image. But still, it looks GREAT, and I can compensate in my head for the sharpness and richness falling off a little.

Already have a place picked out for it or are you saving it for a gallery?

D Akey yes BumbleJax did a great job of packaging and will ship to any address you want so I can control the source image and print to the clients size and budget and have it shipped to them directly. I am getting a good following on Instagram and have several galleries, and art critics etc following so I am just getting ready incase the unimaginable happens and I actually sell something

Gary, this looks so beautiful, such a fantastic way to display this wonderful art piece

It looks just beautiful Gary - that's great news that you are getting noticed for your fantasticl artwork. Success is just around the corner.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Gary, this looks so beautiful, such a fantastic way to display this wonderful art piece
    thanks Pat it did turn out better than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    It looks just beautiful Gary - that's great news that you are getting noticed for your fantasticl artwork. Success is just around the corner.
    very gracious June and
    thanks for your support here on the forum. It has not been easy for me to first share my paintings and then put them out into the world as well, but the support on this forum has
    played a major part in my willingness to do so..

Congrats for such an amazing discovery. The outcome is absolutely stunning also looking at the picture! Best wishes for a possible gorgeous exhibition of Your artpieces so impressively rendered and enhanced by this technique!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!