Thread: StarGate

StarGate

not like the one from one of my favorite shows, but don't stand too close or you might find your self
    in another dimension!...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StartGate.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	520.4 KB 
ID:	89329  

Like the coat of many colors Gary, lots to see and take in, great work as always

How very 3D of you, Gartisan! Still doing your meds from 2001, is it? The star child is coming back for more!

For me, there really is a spacial perception rockin' and a reelin' thing going on here.

Go man go!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great colours and texture in this wild one, Gary

... or in an aweful traffic jam with car horns sounding uproariously noisy and disturbing. Lots of bad words in this multidimensional crossroad, but the composition is chromatically and graphically excellent. A limited paints palette for a scratching rather than dripping Pollock ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Like the coat of many colors Gary, lots to see and take in, great work as always
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    How very 3D of you, Gartisan! Still doing your meds from 2001, is it? The star child is coming back for more!

For me, there really is a spacial perception rockin' and a reelin' thing going on here.

Go man go!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Great colours and texture in this wild one, Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    ... or in an aweful traffic jam with car horns sounding uproariously noisy and disturbing. Lots of bad words in this multidimensional crossroad, but the composition is chromatically and graphically excellent. A limited paints palette for a scratching rather than dripping Pollock ....

thank you all for you interesting comments on this piece, D Akey I may have accidently gotten into some old meds in my medicine cabinet Caesar I like the scratchy analogy to Pollock since dripping style is almost impossible in the digital realm that works for me...