ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: list of colors

list of colors

found in my links a Wikipedia link to a list of colors alphabetically with Hex numbers and all Now is my ? ,is it possible to save all these colors for use in Artrage? or are there other means to get all the colors (like the Wikipedia) ?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...External_links

Only method I know of, to pull the colors from the page, is to take screen shots of the color samples and then hand select each of them from the image in ArtRage, using the color sampler (or Alt+Left Click shortcut), to add them individually to the color sample panel. You'd then need to go through and name each of them. It'll be a long process. Luckily, I'm to tired to do anything more than point and click while watching Scorpion, so I went ahead and color picked them all for you. So half the work is done; you'll just need to name the colors, if need be. I've packed them in an .arpack. The first colors that were listed from the top down, in a long column, were all collected in a single color samples sets, I called "Hex Colors 1st Set". The other colors, I put in their individual groups with the same name as the tables they were shown in. So the table named "Shades of white" is a color sample set named "Hex Shades of White", and so on... The "Hex Color Samples 2nd Set" is all of the "Shades of" table colors merged into one set. In all cases, I did not sort the colors after adding them into the samples panel. As such, if you do go to name them, you should be able to just go straight down the column or, in the case of the tables, go left to right and top to bottom.

You can download the arpack from here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Samples.arpack

Name:  hexshow.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  133.0 KB
    Last edited by Someonesane; 03-17-2016 at 02:43 PM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Sir? i really don't know how to thank you enough for your help in this. i really, really appreciate what you have done Thank you!.

But i think you made a little error in packing the files?possible?
    Last edited by Rondo; 03-15-2016 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    Sir? i really don't know how to thank you enough for your help in this. i really, really appreciate what you have done Thank you!.

But i think you made a little error in packing the files?possible?
    Whoops! I packed it correctly, I just uploaded the wrong file, lol. I shared the temporary pack file (used on creators side to save work in progress packages), instead of the completed .arpack version. Sorry about that! Here's the correct link (it's also been corrected in the link above):

Hex Color Samples
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

thank you again Sos,now it's just a the task to renaming