Thread: Seeds

Seeds

its almost spring and my grass is greening and growing again, flowers are pushing up.. what better inspiration needed for this work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seed Pods.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	522.4 KB 
ID:	89305  

Ah yes Gary, it was a beautiful day here today also 80 with the ocean breeze and no humidity, love your painting, can see all that beauty starting to grow and mature, lovely colors of Spring

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Ah yes Gary, it was a beautiful day here today also 80 with the ocean breeze and no humidity, love your painting, can see all that beauty starting to grow and mature, lovely colors of Spring
    wow that sounds ideal we are still in the cold and blustery stage of spring in Oregon a high of 52 is about as warm as it gets right now.

Again my reply got disappeared. C'est la vie. It's so difficult to go backward.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Again my reply got disappeared. C'est la vie. It's so difficult to go backward.
    its ok I read it before it got deleted... and my answer to your post is lost
    to the winds as well... very zen...

You seem to water a lot Your garden, dear Gary! Fresh and powerful springing of new life. Maybe You seeded some magical beans too, to explain why Your artistic ranking is since long such an high-flyer ...

Dear DAkey, maybe Your comments are in the .gif form, like your Avatar, so they periodically disappear ... LOL You'd better save, each now and then. A lesson i learned for longer comments.
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-15-2016 at 11:14 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You seem to water a lot Your garden, dear Gary! Fresh and powerful springing of new life. Maybe You seeded some magical beans too, to explain why Your artistic ranking is since long such an high-flyer ...

Dear DAkey, maybe Your comments are in the .gif form, like your Avatar, so they periodically disappear ... LOL You'd better save, each now and then. A lesson i learned for longer comments.
    very kind dear friend, just have the artistic fire burning brightly right now...