Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My lovely wife Caroline

Amazing

What a wonderful portrait. Your wife shines and looks as if she would step out from my computer screen. Amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by annlou View Post
    What a wonderful portrait. Your wife shines and looks as if she would step out from my computer screen. Amazing work.
    Thank you! :-)

Always a pleasure to view your work and your painting of your lovely wife is wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Always a pleasure to view your work and your painting of your lovely wife is wonderful
    Thank you justjean.. I have to say,that I'm in a period that nothing works for me right now(with drawing and painting) . Its like a writer who starts on a book,and just only come as far the first paige, and then trow it away. No inspiration at all. I really want to,but I don’t have it right now. So it Maybe going to take some time before i can show some drawings again

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Thank you justjean.. I have to say,that I'm in a period that nothing works for me right now(with drawing and painting) . Its like a writer who starts on a book,and just only come as far the first paige, and then trow it away. No inspiration at all. I really want to,but I don’t have it right now. So it Maybe going to take some time before i can show some drawings again
    Unfortunately I know what You mean. It's probably time You enter the playful mode and make experiments on silly ideas ... provided You have enough time. I just saw on a newspaper of a webdesigner (a girl) who travels everyday by train for about 50 minute and everytime she sketches, simply and lovely, wonderfully linear descriptions of people sitting in her compartment and, by fantasy, imagine what they are or do or a thought she then fixes in a short sentence under the drawing.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Unfortunately I know what You mean. It's probably time You enter the playful mode and make experiments on silly ideas ... provided You have enough time. I just saw on a newspaper of a webdesigner (a girl) who travels everyday by train for about 50 minute and everytime she sketches, simply and lovely, wonderfully linear descriptions of people sitting in her compartment and, by fantasy, imagine what they are or do or a thought she then fixes in a short sentence under the drawing.
    Thank you Caesar! I know that it's coming back.. It always does. I just need some new inspiration. :-)