Thread: Niklas Lidström-Detroit Red Wings With his signature :-)

Niklas Lidström-Detroit Red Wings With his signature :-)

Attachment 89265Attachment 89259 So happy that the hall of fame player sign My drawing. He lives not so far away from me now,and had some help from his sister to get in contakt with him :-)
    Last edited by danny72; 03-08-2016 at 07:45 AM.

That is so Great! And a really nice clean job too. I'm sure he loved it.

Why would a hockey player live in Sweden though? Oh yeah. Lots of ice.

Anyway, fantastic success.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    That is so Great! And a really nice clean job too. I'm sure he loved it.

Why would a hockey player live in Sweden though? Oh yeah. Lots of ice.

Anyway, fantastic success.
    My (new) hometown, is his hometown... He's is very populair here ofcourse. There's alot of ice here,yeah.. And snow :-) But i don't think that ice,and a snow brought him back to Sweden. Sweden is a wonderful country to live :-)

Another great job Danny, and yes Sweden is beautiful and so are the people, never have been there but would love to visit

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Another great job Danny, and yes Sweden is beautiful and so are the people, never have been there but would love to visit
    Thank you! I wish to visit USA.We see stuff from Amerika every day on the Tv-Netflix- or Internet. We are quite known with USA here in Europe;-) So it should be so fun to visit,and meet Americans. I never have .

[QUOTE=danny72;505578]Attachment 89265Attachment 89259 So happy that the hall of fame player sign My drawing. He lives not so far away from me now,and i had some help from his sister to get in contact with him :-)

Glad he appreciated and found the likeness very good. Certainly better than getting a signature by his club on Your head! LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Glad he appreciated and found the likeness very good. Certainly better than getting a signature by his club on Your head! LOL
    If it is the club logo,then i have no problem with it :-) Nice logo. The first time he saw the drawing,i had it totally wrong.. Left hand and right hand is important in hockey. And i did it wrong the first time.. :-)

I don’t know why the drawing shows 2 Times.. How can i remove it?