Thread: Geodesic Landscape

Geodesic Landscape

a little terra forming done here creating a geodesic landscape...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Geodesic Landscape.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	490.7 KB 
ID:	89215  

I know I shouldn't have dared to paint an abstract in front of the risk to see pretty soon a real masterpiece in this genre by You to punish my velleity.
    I like this one very much, it looks so rich, so textured, so kaleidoscopic, so ..... in one word: geodesic!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

So it's a landscape of curved lines? Well you have certainly captured that Gary and with beautiful colours too.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Where o where do you get these ideas from Gary, your brain must be going all the time, do you get to sleepwonderful work again

Pretty cool. A lot fuller, Buckminster.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I know I shouldn't have dared to paint an abstract in front of the risk to see pretty soon a real masterpiece in this genre by You to punish my velleity.
    I like this one very much, it looks so rich, so textured, so kaleidoscopic, so ..... in one word: geodesic!
    LOL I always like anything from you and I miss your wicked sense of humor
    and clever drawings to keep up laughing and entertained, so sorry to hear about your in-laws health issues, I just hope you can spare us on occasion I know that is selfish but we all
    look forward to your humor and artful insights..

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    So it's a landscape of curved lines? Well you have certainly captured that Gary and with beautiful colours too.
    well I have areas that resemble a geodesic dome peeking out
    here and there so that was partially the reason for the title.. glad you enjoy the rich colors..

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Where o where do you get these ideas from Gary, your brain must be going all the time, do you get to sleepwonderful work again
    so funny Pat
    I get quite a lot of sleep but comes and goes , sometimes I am up every couple of hours and on a good night only once or twice.. actually I see these painting flooding into my head and changing and shifting
    I used to be bothered that I could never quite capture what I saw, but eventually after a few years I just let them flow and inspire. sounds weird I know but I have talked with other artists
    who experience similar thing.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Pretty cool. A lot fuller, Buckminster.

I think the spirit of Bucky is in the house !..

Love all these colors!

As one who is often up in the night I am writing this at three forty three in the morning! Thank goodness for art and iPads!