ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Conflict & Acceptance

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Conflict & Acceptance

    revisiting a hard edged and geometric style.... with a little scrubby brush thrown in for good measure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Confilct and Acceptance.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	507.1 KB 
ID:	89174  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wilmington North Carolina
    Posts
    7,205
    Like this a lot Gary, very clean with lovely colors and shapes

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    This one seems to have already reached the acceptance moment, so it looks now quiet and peaceful, almost friendly and serene in a way.
    I can hardly guess with whom a gentle and kind guy like You might have eve had a dispute, but this painting is a sort of happy ending poster.
    I like very much shapes, colors and signs in here! Not to few and not too many and the whole well balanced, like enjoying slow food phylosophy ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372

    I can see the conflict and acceptance

    It is a challenge in our life to overcome our differences . Oh to have the peaceful settlement. I like the colors and textures. Very nice! Marilyn

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Like this a lot Gary, very clean with lovely colors and shapes
    thank you dear friend , glad you enjoyed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    This one seems to have already reached the acceptance moment, so it looks now quiet and peaceful, almost friendly and serene in a way.
    I can hardly guess with whom a gentle and kind guy like You might have eve had a dispute, but this painting is a sort of happy ending poster.
    I like very much shapes, colors and signs in here! Not to few and not too many and the whole well balanced, like enjoying slow food phylosophy ....
    Thanks Caesar I did achieve a certain balance
    of form and the colors are meant to evoke a feeling of serenity even amid conflict, very Zen like... but so please you found it so also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    It is a challenge in our life to overcome our differences . Oh to have the peaceful settlement. I like the colors and textures. Very nice! Marilyn
    Ah Marilyn Anne
    you certainly have grasp the intention behind this piece...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Concord, California
    Posts
    6,836
    Very nice Gary. Seems to have some Cubist stuff going on without being Cubist. I like a lot.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Very nice Gary. Seems to have some Cubist stuff going on without being Cubist. I like a lot.
    thanks Byron , great to see you back in circulation here... can we hope for some new work as well??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Nice one. Intriguing design.

    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •