Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson done!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Very nice. For someone with an untrained eye . . CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ".....".........POZDRAWSKI
    :-).. Thanks 80+.. :-)

Terrific portrait, great likeness. He has such an interesting face to match his crazy personality. I hope he's doing alright since he punched that BBC guy in the face I won't be watching the new Top Gear that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by hildee View Post
    Terrific portrait, great likeness. He has such an interesting face to match his crazy personality. I hope he's doing alright since he punched that BBC guy in the face I won't be watching the new Top Gear that's for sure
    Thank you...I didn't know about that thing he did.. I see sometimes Top Gear on our "BBC brit " canal.And Netflix.. There he seems a funny guy..

OMG! What a marvel! I was looking at the wrong post though ... as well as my mouse who made a quick, sketchy excercise ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Danny.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	89157  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    OMG! What a marvel! I was looking at the wrong post though ... as well as my mouse who made a quick, sketchy excercise ...
    :-):-):-):-):-):-)

This is great as is all your work
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    This is great as is all your work
    Thank you!! :-)

Love it. I don't really know the man, but it's very credible. And yes, as people noted, the hair is pretty cool, like you did for the Dio portrait in a way. Effective technique for sure. But it's very cool.

He's an interviewer, is he, on the BBC? (Just looked him up -- specializes in motoring. Right.)
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Hahah. Caesar, that's just great!!!!!!!! I can see Danny has used it as his avatar now. Good on you both! Very sporting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Hahah. Caesar, that's just great!!!!!!!! I can see Danny has used it as his avatar now. Good on you both! Very sporting.
    I really love it.. I know that it was a hard one to do,because of the small size of reference... We had a good laugh on my work today.. A funny caricature and a good likeness.. That's hard to do.. This one is funny,and it looks like me (6 years ago,and 6 kilo less) :-) And Jeremy Clarkson is one of the host of a program calls "Top Gear " He's very funny on the show,but I heard that he isn't that nice of an person in normal life