Thread: Program shuts down.

Program shuts down.

I have the full version Artrage 4 and I am running it on Windows 10. Soon after I updated to version 4 I found that the program would just shut down on me with the message 'Artrage has stopped working'. I have worked around this by saving frequently, about every three minutes. However this is costing me time. I used to run Artrage 3 on a very cheap and unsophisticated laptop with Windows 8, very little ram, small hard disk space and nothing special in the video card department - and I had no problems with it, it was not even tremendously slow. Now I've upgraded to a much more 'able' PC and I can't work on Artrage any more. Help please!

I have the same problem. Did you solve the problem?

Hello arena and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    Not being a Windows user I can not really offer a definitive solution but have a look at the following post about frequent Win10 crashes here: https://www.artrage.com/faqs/artrage...on-windows-10/

If following the advice in that post dose not fix the issue I would suggest contacting AR support directly with as much info about your; system, input methods i.e. tablet, mouse etc… ArtRage version, any screen warning messages etc..
    AR support: [email protected]
    I hope you can get it sorted soon and back to painting.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thank you very much markw. ArtRage works without crash now.