Thread: Another style...

Arrow Another style...

Still looking for "my" style....
    Not really happy with this...

Now.... I could try to explain how this came about....!! But I don't know?
    She went shopping😀
    Last edited by Geoffish; 02-19-2016 at 11:33 AM.

The form of the body is well done.

This is a quite intriguing style, certainly not for comics, too realistic/ 3D and complex for high rates productions (apart from the hair), unless You simplify it a bit, but it looks quite interesting, like a sort of realistic-japanese manga fusion.
    I can only observe that proportions, though somehow distorted by a style, should be always harmonic and within certain proportional rules. I find the hands too small, for instance, IMO and of different sizes, even considering the perspective.
    Moreover a better merging with the background, both in terms of style of the latter and, above all, no neat border as if the figure were a sticker, would further enhance this powerful illustration, I find.
    Go on and test, You're about to fix Your wonderful style!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    This is a quite intriguing style, certainly not for comics, too realistic/ 3D and complex for high rates productions (apart from the hair), unless You simplify it a bit, but it looks quite interesting, like a sort of realistic-japanese manga fusion.
    I can only observe that proportions, though somehow distorted by a style, should be always harmonic and within certain proportional rules. I find the hands too small, for instance, IMO and of different sizes, even considering the perspective.
    Moreover a better merging with the background, both in terms of style of the latter and, above all, no neat border as if the figure were a sticker, would further enhance this powerful illustration, I find.
    Go on and test, You're about to fix Your wonderful style!
    Great replies from all.....
    I agree with all of the comments.... hands especially.... my nemesis..!!
    Will take a fresh look at it...I think there's a lot, lot , lot of great stuff like this out there..
    Main trouble with this was.... I lost interest.... :-(
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Miss-ion.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	170.1 KB 
ID:	89131  
    Last edited by Geoffish; 02-22-2016 at 08:16 AM.