Thread: upload pictures

upload pictures

sins a few times i have noticed that i'm not able any more to load pictures by "normal" way,meaning i have to use the "basic image loader" to get my pictures in the gallery.I can by "normal" way select the images but when i press "load image"? i get a red dot next to the image and a possibility to "clear" the image.Wonder why that is?

Win10 - 64bit - dual core PC - 8GB ram - Nvidea Geforce GTX750 2G mem onboard
    Last edited by Rondo; 02-13-2016 at 08:20 AM.

Hi Rondo, I'm not sure which method you are referring to as 'normal'. I used to upload my images via Manage attchments now I do it by clicking on the tree icon. Are you sure you are not trying to upload a .ptg file extension?

Name:  treeicon.jpg
Views: 902
Size:  11.6 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

i'm talking about the attachment manager that is used to load pic's in the gallery.you see the manager when you scroll this page "additional options" in that picture management is my prob,but like i wrote before...there is a "basic picture loader" that helps me out right now.