Thread: Photoshop brushes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Photoshop brushes

I don't Know how i can get Photoshop brushes into Artrage. I know about the Youtube video,But my folder is emty.. Can somebody help me....

Hi Danny72,

Select the sticker spray tool. Open the presets panel and in the drop down menu select "import photoshop brushes". Here is a screen shot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Installing PS Brushes.jpeg 
Views:	377 
Size:	180.4 KB 
ID:	89055

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Hi Danny72,

Select the sticker spray tool. Open the presets panel and in the drop down menu select "import photoshop brushes". Here is a screen shot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Installing PS Brushes.jpeg 
Views:	377 
Size:	180.4 KB 
ID:	89055
    Thank you.. I'm going to try that. :-)

Hello Danny72,
    I would also note that AR only imports the brush head image. So once imported you will need to recreate the various brush attributes in the ‘Spray Variation’ and tool 'Settings' panels to get them working in any way similar to how they worked in apps like Photoshop. And an exact match in behavior may sometimes not be possible.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

It should be also a good idea to create a folder for your Photoshop brushes,loading these brushes can be very addictive!!!!!!!! (i know,lol)

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hello Danny72,
    I would also note that AR only imports the brush head image. So once imported you will need to recreate the various brush attributes in the ‘Spray Variation’ and tool 'Settings' panels to get them working in any way similar to how they worked in apps like Photoshop. And an exact match in behavior may sometimes not be possible.
    Thanks... When i press "import photoshop brushes " nothing happens.. Just see my dokument paige. No photoshop brushes.. I try this before..It Doesn't work..

when you load PS brushes? try to put them in lets say...on your desktop,and when you press "import...."you go to your desktop and load in the brushes.It can happen that there are more then 1 brush in the brushes you have loaded but they will show in a list....you can load them all or only a few or 1....