Thread: Free Textures

Free Textures

There are quite a few free textures at this link. Some textures are seamless & tileable...

http://www.mb3d.co.uk/mb3d/maxTextur..._Textures.html

Some could even be candidates for some awesome ArtRage stencils...

Usage Policy

This document is a contractual offer by mb3d and maxTextures of a legal agreement between the user ("You") and mb3d and maxTextures. Use of the photographs within mb3d and maxTextures website is conditional upon your agreement to the terms and conditions of purchase set out below. If you do not agree to these terms, then you must not accept the terms hereof or purchase, download, access or otherwise use any products from maxTextures & mb3d.

MaxTextures & mb3d may revise and update this Agreement at anytime and without notice. Your continued use of the website after any such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of these changes.

License

MaxTextures offers photographs of materials ("Textures"), desktop and iPad images on its website (www.maxTextures.com) for game developers, special effects artists, graphic designers and other professions. No payment or royalties are required to use these Textures. The use of Textures is non-exclusive, royalty free, and you have the right to modify them for the uses given under the clause Conditions of Use. Most Textures on the maxTextures & mb3d website are photographed by maxTextures & mb3d. A small part may be photographed by third party contributors ("Contributors"). MaxTextures & mb3d has separate agreements with these Contributors in which they grant maxTextures & mb3d permission to add their Textures to the website. All terms and conditions in this license apply to both groups of Textures. All Textures and materials remain in ownership of maxTextures & mb3d or the Contributor, the Textures and materials are licensed to you, not sold.

Thanks Kenmo, some interesting textures there.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Thanks kenmo, I think I might create some new brushes!