Thread: ORIGINAL WORK BY Susan Morin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ORIGINAL WORK BY Susan Morin

Hi, I've mostly displayed the pictures I've colored but what comes next is my original work.

Comments gratefully appreciated. The 1st will be of my sister's dog a Bichon Frissee named Luigi.

In this AR drawing I used the tracing feature of a photo to get the features right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Luig4.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	428.8 KB 
ID:	88998

That's very nice Susan! What dog is it? Is it your dog?

very very nice work Susan.. please explore this technique some more and share your fun with us

Puffin

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    very very nice work Susan.. please explore this technique some more and share your fun with us
    Thank you for the compliment. The next one I'd like to show is Puffin my cat. She is now passed but at the height of her beauty I took A photo of her At her Eye level. One can't help but see the intelligence in those eyes as one is calmly regarded.

Again I scanned the photo into my computer then loaded it as a tracing image into a new ArtRage painting. Put the major features in place as a sketch and painted. It was not easy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puffin.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	442.1 KB 
ID:	89012
    Last edited by terry0205; 02-08-2016 at 05:14 PM.

PET PORTRAIT OFFER!!! At No Charge!!!

Hi!

I've posted a couple of pet portraits that I've done. They have gotten a favorable response.

If there is anyone who would like to send me a photo of their pet I would be pleased to work up an artwork.

Send the image by Skype to sue.0252. It can be up to an 8 x 10. It can be more than one picture, giving me more info and choice. And the name of the pet.

Depending on the response I'll see how many I can do each month. I will return the finished image back to you as an 8 x 10 jpg via Skype.

As stated in the Title there is no charge!

Best regards,

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by terry0205 View Post
    Hi!

I've posted a couple of pet portraits that I've done. They have gotten a favorable response.

If there is anyone who would like to send me a photo of their pet I would be pleased to work up an artwork.

Send the image by Skype to sue.0252. It can be up to an 8 x 10. It can be more than one picture, giving me more info and choice. And the name of the pet.

Depending on the response I'll see how many I can do each month. I will return the finished image back to you as an 8 x 10 jpg via Skype.

As stated in the Title there is no charge!

Best regards,

Susan
    This is Shy, my Welsh Pembroke Corgi (very rare dog here in Italy). I painted him in just few strokes for fun but he really is like that 🙂
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	219 
Size:	249.3 KB 
ID:	89014  

ORIGINAL WORK BY Susan Morin

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio1958 View Post
    That's very nice Susan! What dog is it? Is it your dog?
    Thank you for the compliment! It is my sister's dogs named Luigi by my nephew from a character in a Super Mario video game. The dog is French a Bichon Frise. Frise means curly. While I was drawing I just got lost in all those curls and then voila! Luigi!

Aww, how gorgeous. Beautiful work