Thread: quantum vibes

quantum vibes

having some fun this morning, this done with 18 layers, multiple blend modes, brushes and stickers....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quantum vibes.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	524.6 KB 
ID:	88920  

I like very much this painting!!!
    Textures are amazing!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

It is a really intricate piece Gary - it doesn't surprise me that you had so many layers. It has a feeling of energy - sort of like my kittens unravelling balls of wool.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Wow! So full of action and colour. Lovely painting

18 layers means we're into the radio-active elements domain and this painting is certainly an atomic blast! Excellent!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Reminds me a little of overlapping screens that create moray patterns in printing. That in and of itself creates its own metaphor for overlapping dimensions each with their own frequency as with perhaps something like String Theory's parallel realities. I forget the outside number that some theorist came up with as a guess for the number of dimensions (16 or 18 perhaps).

One of the things that happens is that in addition to the geometric Op Art kind of bell curve-esque wave shapes, one can sometimes see shapes that resemble stylized flower blossoms.

So what does this image impart to me -- it's after a day of driving through the desert, windscreen covered in all the things one acquires on a desert highway -- the dimensional traveler, upon entering the city is on a first nighttime drive down the Las Vegas Strip. . . like Steven Hawking and Hunter S Thompson took a road trip. Watch for it called: Hunter and Steve. . .the road Thelma and Louise didn't take. . .

http://bugman123.com/Math/Moire-large.jpg
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Interesting textures and colors

Very creative! Some areas looks like they were woven wool. Very nice.