ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Important Update About the Member Galleries

Important Update About the Member Galleries

See announcement: https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...-Be-Going-Away

Basically, we'll be closing the ArtRage member galleries sometime this year due to some website changes. The Gallery forum will remain open, but we wanted to give you all as much warning as possible.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    See announcement: https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...-Be-Going-Away

Basically, we'll be closing the ArtRage member galleries sometime this year due to some website changes. The Gallery forum will remain open, but we wanted to give you all as much warning as possible.
    Wow. Does this mean there will no longer be a single place to upload and display all of our new ArtRage art in one place hosted by Ambient?
    Last edited by byroncallas; 02-22-2016 at 09:27 PM.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Wow. Does this mean there will no longer be a single place to upload and display all of our new ArtRage art in one place hosted by Ambient?
    Unfortunately, that will probably be the case. Among other things, we really need to update the member area, and we can't really afford the additional bandwidth - we're not really set up for image hosting, and the gallery has grown quite large over the years. We've been putting it off as long as possible because we liked having the galleries around.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Unfortunately, that will probably be the case. Among other things, we really need to update the member area, and we can't really afford the additional bandwidth - we're not really set up for image hosting, and the gallery has grown quite large over the years. We've been putting it off as long as possible because we liked having the galleries around.
    HannahRage, totally understood and believe me we all have really appreciated the fact that you guys hosted for free the gallery, so please accept my deepest gratitude and thanks for all you have done for your users...

Thanks Hanna. I share Gary's gratitude. The gallery's demise will be mourned. It's been a supportive service. I wonder that there isn't some way to cut a deal with another service who would benefit by having a new group of customers, and make a somewhat seamless transfer of the images that keeps a linked connection to the Artrage forums? Regardless, thanks for the pre-warning, and good luck working it all out one way or another.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Thanks Hannah, sorry to hear that but understand and want to thank you for our free gallery for the past years, all the best in working it out, thankyou for the notice ahead

Will the upload manager and normal posting of work (as well as existing posted work) on the forums be unaffected?

red dragon airbrush

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_29742-2016-01-20-456116867.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	182.5 KB 
ID:	89309 red dragon

Thanks Hannah, it was very kind of you all to allow us the space and thanks for letting us know

My art

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Thanks Hannah, it was very kind of you all to allow us the space and thanks for letting us know
    Name:  Mone4.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  60.2 KB Name:  mone6.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  65.8 KB