ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Uploading images to gallery

Uploading images to gallery

I've tried to upload an image using both IE and Edge. I get the manage uploads screen but I'm unable to press the browse button to find my file. I actually can't press any of the buttons in that pop up. Has anyone else had this problem? It hasn't happened to me before :/

i'm using Firefox now and i have to use the basic image loader , if i do it the "normal" way? next to the image that i want to upload? i see a red exclamation mark and no possibility to loading the image;( but again...with the basic loader it seems to work.

Thanks Rondo. I used firefox today and the little pop up worked . I'm not sure what you mean by the "basic loader?"

Quote Originally Posted by vandra View Post
    Thanks Rondo. I used firefox today and the little pop up worked . I'm not sure what you mean by the "basic loader?"
    I have to use it on Chrome too. When you get the 'upload files' window, look in the bottom right corner for a little link called 'Basic Uploader'. This should always work.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!