Thread: Color Surrenders and Magic Stairway

Color Surrenders and Magic Stairway

got to spend most of today painting and working on a photo painting as well. hope you enjoy this work...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	color surrenders.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	483.7 KB 
ID:	88798   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magic Stairway.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	512.3 KB 
ID:	88799  

Hi Gary. Thanks . I do like your coloured photo One is a photo one from your boy.

He 's. got a good eye. Ok CIAO IVAYA CON dIOS. SLAINTE. ..........POZDRAWSKI

Good textures on the photo one Gary , and a very colourful one

Colors seems to be tamed in the first on, but still keeping their splendor on the first one. They surface from under a grassy and luxuriant ground. You probaly look forward spring about to explode and anxious to anticipate it.
    As for the second one, I would propose to the mayor of that village or town (whichever it is) to actually paint the buildings around that stairway according to the marvellous color scheme You propose on Your artpiece.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Both very good. Certainly enough to warm up a winter cabin with those rich colors.

Well done. I like them both. Like how you have introduced your own angles in the stairway. Flavors it up. And also the top abstract, I really like that one because there's something for me to visually grab on to. And I like the balance of colors. Reminds me of a native motif perhaps inspired from scratchings of a bear claw -- Bear clan or something. Bear claw finger painting maybe? Only this is from a bear who stayed up through hibernation and went away to school and returned all cultivated.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Gary. Thanks . I do like your coloured photo One is a photo one from your boy.

He 's. got a good eye. Ok CIAO IVAYA CON dIOS. SLAINTE. ..........POZDRAWSKI
    thanks eighty+ I will pass on the word that you appreciate his photography skills

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Good textures on the photo one Gary , and a very colourful one
    thanks justjean..

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Colors seems to be tamed in the first on, but still keeping their splendor on the first one. They surface from under a grassy and luxuriant ground. You probaly look forward spring about to explode and anxious to anticipate it.
    As for the second one, I would propose to the mayor of that village or town (whichever it is) to actually paint the buildings around that stairway according to the marvellous color scheme You propose on Your artpiece.
    thanks Caesar, maybe some super graffiti like that would bring a bit of color to some of the drab gray buildings...

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Both very good. Certainly enough to warm up a winter cabin with those rich colors.

Well done. I like them both. Like how you have introduced your own angles in the stairway. Flavors it up. And also the top abstract, I really like that one because there's something for me to visually grab on to. And I like the balance of colors. Reminds me of a native motif perhaps inspired from scratchings of a bear claw -- Bear clan or something. Bear claw finger painting maybe? Only this is from a bear who stayed up through hibernation and went away to school and returned all cultivated.

I am a member of the wolf clan but have friends in the bear clan... glad you like both of these efforts